Instead of my usual biography, I’ve decided to share a few personal things with you...
I am an NLP certified relationship coach.
My specialty is teaching women how to be fully happy with themselves and create deep, healthy, loving relationships in which they’ll be loved and accepted for who they really are.
I help women who are struggling with the same things as I was, and those are:
- worrying and overthinking things in your relationships;
- doubting yourself and not feeling good, smart, sexy, beautiful, __________ enough;
- being overly attached and thinking about your partner’s happiness more than yourself;
- loving too much, to the extent of losing yourself and not listening to your heart’s real desires.
As a certified NLP Coach and Master practitioner, I’ve been mastering and practicing NLP for over a decade, facilitating workshops and training, and working with clients one on one.
Instead of a plain, boring bio, here are 10 things about me:
1. I’ve been into NLP since 2006, and over the past few years, I fell in love with mindfulness meditation. If I’m honest with you, I never liked meditation before. I was all like “Boooriing”… But this one? Eh, it literally saved me from my anxiety and constant living in stress and worry. A lot of my teachings are based on how to be more mindful, kind and compassionate with yourself, how to be and act as your own best friend.
2. I often cry.
No, I don’t.
Wait, no… I do.
Every time I watch motivational videos, acts of kindness, people helping each other, rescuing animals… I just… Sob. Especially if it’s something nice, warm, loving… Boy, it’s like Niagara Falls there.
My closest ones find it extra amusing. Every time we watch a video like that, they start to tease “C’mooon, let’s see those tears! We know you have ’em…” and sure, I can’t hold it in, so I burst crying and laughing (with them) at the same time… (Such weird but funny good moments in life:) )
3. My absolute favourite is working with a woman who isn’t afraid to dig deeper into her inner world and change big things in her life. I am a huge fan of taking responsibility for your actions and saying “I will find a way to solve this…” – even when you don’t know where to start. If you’re like that, you and I will get along really well.
4. You can’t see my eyes when I smile 🙂
I can see yours, but you can’t see mine. My eyes squint so much, and I look like I just jumped out a Japanese cartoon. It can get pretty hard to make a photo in which I’m smiling but you can still see my eyes.
5. Years ago, I used to work with clients as a life coach, and I’ve held business workshops and training. I started working with women as a love and relationship coach because more and more women started coming to me. They had the same problems and I realized how much I resonate with them, how much I love this work and how much I can give. You, women, rule! Your loving hearts and wild minds, you rule.
6. I am from Croatia, and my hometown is Zagreb. Game of Thrones was filmed in Croatia, did you know that? We have an amazing coast and the best food. You should definitely visit Croatia one day. (Let me know if you decide to.)
7. I lived in Bali for several months (it was really something!), then in Thailand for a few months, and then my favourite place in the world became New Zealand. New Zealand is pure magic on Earth, a place where I feel alive, peaceful, and whole. If it were closer to Europe and my family, I’d move there today!
8. I am an ENFP type in 16 personality test. Extroverted, Intuitive, Feeling and Perceiving. Yes, that’s me.
9. I like yoga, but I never understood that “ommm”. Why do people ommm? This entire concept… Hm?
I do like mindful yoga, but you know what? I never go ommm. Can you give me tips about ommm or you’re just like me?
10. During summertime, I wake up at 5 am and I’m up at 6 am in the wintertime. Morning is my favourite part of the day. It’s quiet, everyone’s asleep, no calls, no chats, just silence, morning dawn, the sun coming up and me welcoming the day.
Oh, and one more thing (I guess this makes it 11 things)
11. I ask A LOT of questions. Sure, sometimes I drive people mad with all the questions (let’s say that’s just part of my charm). But in my coaching business, that’s a good thing. Because, not only that I ask a lot of questions, I ask the right questions. Questions that will help you shift your problem into a solution within a few minutes.
Anyhow, with all said, do we have some things in common?
Feel free to send me an email to matea @ mateateller.com ; or simply contact me via this form (click here to Send your Message)
And one more thing: Make leaps in your life. Big or small, fun, scary or terrifying, it doesn’t really matter because, in the end, they will turn out to be the right ones.